Saturday, March 15, 2008

Added UW North Links

In a previous post I mentioned that I am using Google Alerts to find other sources of information about the branch campus (other than just the Snohomish County based Herald). When I find these articles I save the link to my del.icio.us account. I thought I would share these with you as well. In the left-hand column you will find my link roll showing the 10 most current links. You can see the whole list at any time by clicking of the title "MY DEL.ICIO.US - UW NORTH".

If you aren't familiar with del.icio.us, it is a social bookmarking site that lets you save your favorite links for easy access from anywhere. More important, it allows you to share your links with other and to search for other people linked to similar topics. It's a way to find out what other folks with similar interests are reading. If you like to know a little more about social bookmarking you might want to check out this short video clip from the Common Craft Show.